Intermediate Level Surf Camps
Improve your surfing technique with intermediate level surf coaching.
This is an all-inclusive surf camp. This surf camp program is designed intermediate surfers who have already learned how to catch waves, but are still finding it difficult to consistently catch waves on their own. If you are struggling with improving your surfing skills beyond the basics, then this intermediate level surf camp is what you might be looking for.
Video analysis and feedback are an essential part of our intermediate surf coaching process. We will find where you are having difficulty, and help you improve your technique quickly, so that you can predict where the waves are going to be, putting yourself in the perfect position to catch and ride more waves. You will learn how to read the waves better. How to catch more waves, and how to ride them with more confidence and control.
If you have any questions about whether this intermediate surf camp option is for you, then feel free to contact us anytime!
- DepartureSan Jose, Costa Rica - SJO - San Juan Santamaria International Airport (Sansa Terminal)
- Departure TimeDepends on your flight arrival times
- Return TimeDepends on your flight departure times
- Dress CodeComfortable. Casual beach attire, athletic clothing for a tropical environment. Hiking boots, sandals, hat, sunglasses & sunscreen.
- IncludeVideo FeedbackLocal Surf CoachSurfboard RentalsR/T Airport Transfers (Golfito – Pavones)Surf LessonsAccommodations
- Not IncludedBreakfastWaterfall ToursHorseback ToursFishing ToursFishing Equipment RentalsIce Chest / Cooler RentalsHiking ToursBike RentalsATV / Quad RentalsSUP Lessons / ToursYoga ClassesLocal Surf GuideBoat Trips along Burica PeninsulaBeginner SurfboardRashguardPersonal Surf InstructorGuided Surf ToursR/T Ground Transportation (SJO – Pavones)Boat Trips to Cabo MatapaloR/T Flights (SJO – Golfito)