Costa Rica Guided Surf Tours
Surf the best uncrowded waves in Costa Rica.
This is all-inclusive surf camp for competent surfers who can handle themselves safely in overhead waves without difficulty. Everything you will need to learn the basics of surfing technique. You’ll get to surf some of the best and most uncrowded waves in Costa Rica on this surf trip.
We pick you up at the airport in San Jose, Costa Rica, drive down the coast to Pavones, stopping to explore the surf along the way. Once in Pavones, you’ll stay at the Una Ola Surf Camp headquarter where you can surf the longest wave in the world right outside your door. We also provide you with boat tours to Cabo Matapalo on the Osa Peninsula to surf a series of right point breaks, as well as, along the uncharted coastline of the Burica Peninsula, the most uncowded and under explored area for surfing in Costa Rica.
We recommend that you are in good physical condition before starting surf camp. The higher your particular fitness level is the longer you’ll be able to practice your surfing technique correctly.
If you have any questions about whether this surf tours option is for you, then feel free to contact us anytime!
- DepartureSan Jose, Costa Rica - SJO - San Juan Santamaria International Airport (Terminal Exit)
- Departure TimeDepends on your flight arrival times
- Return TimeDepends on your flight departure times
- Dress CodeComfortable. Casual beach attire, athletic clothing for a tropical environment. Hiking boots, sandals, hat, sunglasses & sunscreen.
- IncludeGuided Surf ToursR/T Ground Transportation (SJO – Pavones)Boat Trips to Cabo MatapaloSurfboard RentalsAccommodations
- Not IncludedVideo FeedbackBreakfastWaterfall ToursHorseback ToursFishing ToursFishing Equipment RentalsIce Chest / Cooler RentalsHiking ToursBike RentalsATV / Quad RentalsSUP Lessons / ToursYoga ClassesLocal Surf CoachLocal Surf GuideBoat Trips along Burica PeninsulaBeginner SurfboardRashguardPersonal Surf InstructorR/T Airport Transfers (Golfito – Pavones)Surf LessonsR/T Flights (SJO – Golfito)
Day 1 - Pick-up & Transfers from SJO to Playa Hermosa, Surf Session, Dinner & Drinks
Day 2 - Morning & Evening Surf Session
Day 3 - Morning & Evening Surf Session (Boat Trip to Matapalo/Burrica)
Day 4 - Morning & Evening Surf Session
Day 5 - Morning & Evening Surf Session (Boat Trip to Matapalo/Burrica)
Day 6 - Morning Surf Session, Drive to Playa Hermosa, Evening Surf Session
Day 7 - Morning Surf Session (time permitting), Transfer from Pavones to Golfito
Una Ola Surf Camp - Pavones, Costa Rica