Beginner Surf Lessons in Costa Rica
Learn how to surf on Costa Rica’s longest waves.
Beginner surf lessons in Costa Rica. Una Ola Surf Camp provides private and group surfing lessons on Pavones Beach for beginners. Learn how to surf on Costa Rica’s longest waves. Longer waves means more practice time actually riding the waves.
Your surf lessons will cover the basics of surfing waves, basic surfing safety, surfing equipment for beginners, accessing the lineup, how to avoid collisions, surfing etiquette, how to paddle a surfboard in the waves, how to catch a wave, how to stand-up on a surfboard and ride a wave. Your surfing lesson will include beginner surfboard and 2 hours with a qualified surf instructor, who will help you learn how to surf at your own pace.
All beginner surf lessons are conducted on Pavones Beach directly in front of Una Ola Surf Camp.
If you have any questions about our beginner surfing lessons, feel free to contact us anytime!
- DepartureUna Ola Surf Camp: Pavones Beach, Costa Rica
- Departure TimePlease arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled surfing lesson
- Return TimeApproximately 2 hours after surfing lesson begins
- Dress CodeSwimming Gear (surf trunks, bikini, rashguard), towel & sunscreen
- IncludeBeginner SurfboardRashguardPersonal Surf InstructorSurfboard RentalsSurf Lessons
- Not IncludedVideo FeedbackBreakfastWaterfall ToursHorseback ToursFishing ToursFishing Equipment RentalsIce Chest / Cooler RentalsHiking ToursBike RentalsATV / Quad RentalsSUP Lessons / ToursYoga ClassesLocal Surf CoachLocal Surf GuideBoat Trips along Burica PeninsulaGuided Surf ToursR/T Ground Transportation (SJO – Pavones)Boat Trips to Cabo MatapaloR/T Airport Transfers (Golfito – Pavones)AccommodationsR/T Flights (SJO – Golfito)
Rio Claro de Pavones, Costa Rica